[strongSwan-dev] Error "peer selected invalid traffic selectors"

Paul Stewart pstew at chromium.org
Sun Mar 10 03:29:24 CET 2013

Got to it sooner than I thought I would.  It works fine.  Thanks, this
looks a lot cleaner!  BTW, on a somewhat unrelated note, I just sent an
update to bug http://wiki.strongswan.org/issues/289 with another fix I
made.  Is it better to send these to the mailing list rather than comment
on bugs?  I can open a new thread in that case.

--
Paul