[strongSwan-dev] Problem with Android VPN Client on Motorola DROID RAZR running Android 4.1.2

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Tue Apr 2 12:32:38 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

> I compiled from source and had the same problem --- but I had been using
> a previous version of strongSwan with no issues.

Are you referring to the app or the strongSwan version on the gateway?

> i.e. if I checkout master and run “git revert
> 21dd4c4beab5b3e61dba28eedbc7aad375bdf0a3”, then build, the app works fine.
>
> Any thoughts on the problem?

Could you check which of the two changes in the patch causes the issue?

What is your NAT situation?  Is the gateway behind a NAT?  Are any of
the two Android devices?  Could you send your gateway config? (In
particular do you have mobike=no in your config?)

Regards,
Tobias