[strongSwan-dev] Info related to Stroke Utility

krishna chaitanya krishnachaitanya.sanapala at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:45:24 CEST 2012

HI Andreas,

I started my work on stroke utility .

Initially I was having some segfaults but was able to resolve them. I was
able to add connections via CLI which was evident from ./stroke statusall .
But I was unable to initiate the added connections.

I started my work by hard-coding the stroke message to a certain extent
later on I will be cleaning up the code.

I have attached the Log files and the modified code. Please help me or
direct me the hack to initiate the connection. I will go ahead.