[strongSwan-dev] support for {left,right}allowany in charon?

Mirko Parthey mirko.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri May 4 15:13:40 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 11:18:15AM +0200, Tobias Brunner wrote:
> Well, did you try any of the workarounds I recommended in [1]?

Well, I did try the second one, but before I got conclusive results, the
other end changed its ISP, and now seems to be affected by the route
reinstallation bug (#160), so I was waiting for this one to be fixed.

I saw you checked in these related patches:
http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commitdiff;h=74ba22c99233d183da5e424e55e82382dfa26341
http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commitdiff;h=f834249c59ca69b79274f7e10d1e1f44844683d6
http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commitdiff;h=bc798c9ce8d4b6b214d9f6a01bd97b1d854c3bba

Can I apply these on top of the 4.6.3 release, and bug #160 should be gone?
I'll redo my tests then.

Regards,
Mirko