[strongSwan-dev] StrongSwan Implementation Modification

Nasir Bhutta mnmbhutta1 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:25:09 CEST 2012

Hi,
We are working on modification of StrongSwan and want to contribute to
StrongSwan as well. We need to modify the following components in
StrongSwan:

1- Security Policy Database: We want to modify the classes who access
the database to reflect our own changes in the database.
2- ESP Header: We need to modify the ESP header.
3- We also need to modify the inbound and outbound processing as needed.

Following the strongswan website instructions, the email is being
forwarded. Any level of help in this matter will be really
appreciated.

With thanks.

Kind Regards,
Nasir