[strongSwan-dev] strongswan plugin interface

Ghitulete Razvan razvan.ghitulete at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:23:50 CEST 2012

I've been away for a period with some personal stuff, but now I'm starting
work again, so..

> The SMP plugin seems a pretty good starting point, though it is only
> > used after the connection configurations have been made.
>
> Yep, its functionality is pretty basic at the moment.  You could, of
> course, extend it and submit the patches to us afterwards.
>
> What was the SMP plugin supposed to do when it was first started, and what
is it missing towards that goal?  Because I can't find any documentation on
it, so as to know where to pick-up and also if I need to extensively test
the existing code for possible bugs.

--
Razvan Ghitulete
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam