[strongSwan-dev] StrongSwan Implementation Modification

Nasir Bhutta mnmbhutta1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:27:59 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,
Hope you doing well. Further to my previous email, we have started
modifying the OpenSwan for linux kernel 3.0.0-20.generic. We can post
our findings as we progress through if it can be helpful to you.

I would also like to know about SPD structure, classes etc. Did you
manage to find any thing related to them. In our plans, we are trying
to debug the openswan code by setting up a manual policy class and try
to see to find out the control execution ? .. Any level of comments
will be appreciated.

With many thanks.

kind regards,
Nasir