[strongSwan-dev] ESP Sequence

Daniel Palomares palomaresdaniel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:28:25 CET 2012

Well,
I achieved to change ESP sequence manually by changing
kernel_netlink_ipsec.c    as I told on my first email.

I realized that packets changed their ESP Sequence counter to the number I
wanted to thanks to wireshark.
Now my question is, how can you ask the kernel what is the value of the ESP
sequence counter at anytime?

Do you know if "setkey" or "ip xfrm" are the appropriate commands?
If yes: could you be explicit by telling what is the correct command that
tells what is the value of the ESP sequence counters for each SA?.

Thanks in advance again!

Daniel