[strongSwan-dev] Building strongSwan for Android?
mikma264 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:46:41 CET 2012
I'm trying to build strongSwan for Android. I have after some changes to
master (1c65b6) managed to build it but it complains on "looking up
interface for virtual IP 192.168.1.65 failed", and "setting up TUN
device failed, no virtual IP found", "failed to setup TUN device". (The
server and VPN profile settings are working with the strongSwan app from
I had to disable CMS (i.e. pkcs7) to be able to build it with the
openssl referenced on the strongSwan wiki. And I am using ant instead of
Can this cause the problem I above?
* Added credentials/containers/container.c to src/libstrongswan/Android.mk
* Added backslashes before single quotes in
* Added -DOPENSSL_NO_CMS to src/frontends/android/jni/Android.mk
* Reverted 36f2e1 "Enable pkcs7 plugin when building scepclient on Android"
* Removed ../../libstrongswan/plugins/openssl/openssl_pkcs7.c
I am building the App using the following commands:
$ android update project --path `pwd` --target android-14 --name strongSwan
$ ant debug && adb install -r bin/strongSwan-debug.apk
More information about the Dev