[strongSwan-dev] SPD format in Linux Kernel

Daniel Migault mglt.biz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:53:36 CEST 2012

Hi,
Actually, we want to be able to select a Security Policy (SP) when
multiple SPs match the same Traffic Selectors.

Suppose a Mobile Node with Multiple Interfaces I1 and I2  tunnels the
traffic designated by TS. The Mobile Node has one Security Policy SP1
where TS is tunneled in I1 and another Security Policy SP2 where TS is
tunneled in I2.
SPD is ordered, thus either SP1 or SP2 will be selected. How can we
determine which SP is selected? Suppose SP1 is selected we want to
re-order the SPD so SP2 is selected. If SPD is like a list, then
removing SP1 and appending it to the list would fit our goal. Do you
have any recommendation for doing that?

Best Regards,

Daniel

--