[strongSwan-dev] StrongSwan+NETKEY and overlapping IP subnets

Ansis Atteka ansisatteka.dev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:01:21 CET 2011

Andreas,

Thank you, that was exactly what I have been looking for! But still
one thing - can I somehow tell StrongSwan and XFRM so that XFRM puts
that mark for me automatically without using iptables command from the
updown script?

Anyway that is not a big problem, but I am wondering if this by any
chance could have been already implemented in StrongSwan+NETKEY?
Because for inbound ESP traffic the packet does not need to be marked
beforehand just to decapsulate it, right?

Regards,
Ansis