[strongSwan-dev] load-tester plugin modification
G.Travlos at mycosmos.gr
Fri Jul 29 11:44:21 CEST 2011
I'm interested in modifying the load-tester plugin, so as to be able to use it with traffic.
I've gone through the load-tester wiki documentation and code and I would welcome any hints to get started with.
Here are some first issues that came into mind:
1) Which is the main missing functionality that restricts load-tester from taking traffic?
2) Is load-tester plugin the only part of the code that needs to be modified? Or should I look elsewhere as well?
3) Am I after big and many changes or something trivial?
4) I've seen revision 015c1568: "Don't simulate traffic on load-tester kernel interface". Is this correction made in order not to allow traffic simulation?
5) Something else that I should take into account?
Thanks a lot,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dev