[strongSwan-dev] Key

Daniel Palomares palomaresdaniel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:08:51 CEST 2011

Hello guys,

I need to intercept the keys "encr" "integ" during SA installation into the
kernel.

By some reason, I'm not able to see some debug messages I have included
during the CREATE_CHILD task.

Im establishing a tunnel, IKEv2 between two PCs. Once established I do
"ipsec statusall" on terminal and I see that all is fine, IKE_SAs and
CHILD_SAs are established.

I've seen inside "child_create.c" , and I realized that "select_and_install"
function implements the concerning calls in order to add the corresponding
SAs (calling METHOD(child_sa_t, install,...etc... ) inside child_sa.c) and
add the policies.

I want to know: is this the only way Stronsgwan does install SA and Policies
into the kernel?  Im asking this because I cannot see my debuging messages
and all other functionalities I've added.

PS: I added DBG() messages into libcharon and not pluto . Just to let you
know ;)

Thanks in advance for any help;

Daniel Palomares