[strongSwan-dev] Visit strongSwan at LinuxTag 2010 in Berlin

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sat May 15 10:52:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

the strongSwan team decided that we are going to be present at
LinuxTag 2010 which will take place from June 9 to 12 at the
Berlin fairgrounds.

   http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en.html

Visit us at our booth 115 in hall 7.2b and attend the strongSwan
workshop which will be scheduled either on Friday June 11 or
Thursday June 10. We will post the exact time as soon as the
information becomes available.

If you want a free e-ticket for LinuxTag which will give you
access to the exhibition and conference talks during all 4 days,
please drop me an e-mail. We are giving our Open Source project
quota of e-tickets away on a first-come, first-served basis.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)