[strongSwan-dev] Diffie Hellman Group 24 Question

Joy Latten latten at austin.ibm.com
Thu Mar 11 22:58:26 CET 2010

Hi,

I was viewing the strongswan contributions url,
http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Contributions
and noticed that in some place it states that some contributions should
be made under MIT license. But then it also says that strongswan is
opensource project distributed under GPL.

Could you clarify whether strongswan is distributed under GPLv2 or MIT
X11 license?

To add dh group 24, changes would occur to existing files under
src/charon, src/libstrongswan and src/pluto, would the latter
contribution be submitted under GPL and MIT X11 license for the others?

Thanks for all advise.

regards,
Joy Latten