[strongSwan-dev] Donation of Feitian PKI smart cards to StrongSwan project
francois.perou at free.fr
Thu Mar 11 09:15:51 CET 2010
htp://www.gooze.eu shop is happy to donate FEITIAN PKI smart cards to
the StrongSwan project for Free Software development.
To apply for a free card, visit:
We offer the Feitian PKI smart card, which has unique features:
* Support ISO 7816 features.
* Support RSA keys up to 2048bit.
* Support standard X.509 v3 certificates.
* On-board RSA DES 3DES SHA1 algorithms.
* Both PKCS#11 and MS-CAPI interfaces to existing security
* High performance smart card chip built-in.
* Hardware random number generator.
* Ensure maximum security of hardware and data.
* 64k data space.
* Data retention: 10 years.
This card is compatible with OpenSC and StrongSwan. By donating cards,
we hope to enhance support for Smart cards in StrongSwan.
Please note that for legal reasons, we only ship to European Union
More information about the Dev