[strongSwan-dev] Diffie Hellman Group 24 Question

Joy Latten latten at austin.ibm.com
Wed Mar 3 01:14:56 CET 2010

Hello,

I was looking at what it would take to add diffie hellman group 24 (rfc
5114) to strongswan's gmp plugin, but have a question or two.

I could not readily determine the correct way to add this new group to
the enum chain in src/libstrongswan/crypto/diffie_hellman.c. Does it
belong in an existing range or should I create a new range for it?

rfc 5114 includes some test data. I looked but could not find existing
testcases or test data for diffie hellman in strongswan. So, I was
wondering if there were some and I just am missing them? Or do I
hard code a testcase to verify the computations using the test data in
rfc5114?

Thanks for all help!

Regards,
Joy Latten