[strongSwan-dev] packaging libstrongswan

Mike Ryan mikeryan at isi.edu
Fri Jun 25 22:39:00 CEST 2010

libstrongswan is an extremely nice, general-purpose implementation of a
lot of useful crypto stuff. Has there been any effort to package it for
use outside the strongswan tree?

In particular, I'm working on a project which makes use of the attribute
certificate capabilities of libstrongswan. While I can modify
Makefile.am, rerun autogen, and build in tree, it would be extremely
useful to be able to #include <libstrongswan.h> and build against
-lstrongswan (or equivalent pkg-config lines).