[strongSwan-dev] Setting src port for ipsec

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Dec 14 05:58:23 CET 2010

Hello John,

iptables rules for UDP ports 500 and 4500 as well as ESP protocol 50
are not set by strongSwan but must be configured externally.

strongSwan's _updown script just inserts and deletes INPUT, OUTPUT
and FORWARD IPsec policy rules to allow plaintext traffic that is
being tunneled.

http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=blob;f=src/_updown/_updown.in;h=2c742c0103f9309fbbb1674d20fc3cebc10f383b;hb=HEAD

Regards

Andreas