[Announce] New developer mailing list
martin at strongswan.org
Wed Aug 19 12:58:11 CEST 2009
The strongSwan developer team has decided to use a dedicated mailing
list for developers and advanced users interested in the strongSwan
In this list, we want to:
- receive and discuss patches from other developers, not having
commit access to the GIT repository.
- discuss bugs and issues on a source code level. Please use the
existing users mailing list for support questions.
- discuss questions regarding the architecture and the inner working
- announce where the project is heading, what we are working on
and what features to expect in the near future.
- announce changes to the architecture, to the plugin system and
to internal APIs.
The list address is "dev at lists.strongswan.org", please register before
posting: https://lists.strongswan.org/mailman/listinfo/dev . The list
archive is available at https://lists.strongswan.org/pipermail/dev/ .
More information about the Announce