[Announce] strongSwan at LinuxTag 2008 May 28 - 31 in Berlin

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at hsr.ch
Tue May 13 19:22:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am happy to announce that the strongSwan project will be present
at the forthcoming LinuxTag 2008 taking placing from May 28 to 31
in Berlin. Visit us at our booth 107 in hall 7.2a and attend my
presentation "strongSwan VPNs - scalable and modularized!" scheduled
for Friday May 30, 15:00-16:00.

http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/en/conf/events/vp-freitag/details.html?talkid=154

If you need a free e-ticket for LinuxTag, please send me an e-mail.

Best regards

Andreas