[Announce] Announce: strongswan-4.2.4 released
andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Jun 26 13:19:52 CEST 2008
The latest strongSwan 4.2.4 release offers the following new features:
- Completed ip pool --status and ip pool --leases statistics functions.
For an overview of all options type "ipsec pool --help"
- "ipsec statusall" now lists all loaded charon plugins and displays
the negotiated IKEv2 cipher suite proposals.
- The openssl plugin supports the elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman groups
19, 20, 21, 25, and 26.
- The openssl plugin supports ECDSA authentication using X.509
certificates with elliptic curve keys.
And here two bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug in stroke which caused charon threads to close the
file descriptors of the stroke socket of another thread, causing
the loss of stroke packets during configuration uploads.
- ESP sequence numbers are now correctly migrated in IPsec SA updates
handled by MOBIKE. Works only with Linux kernels >= 2.6.17.
The new release can be downloaded from
Martin Willi & Andreas Steffen
Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Linux VPN Solution! www.strongswan.org
Institute for Internet Technologies and Applications
University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)
More information about the Announce