[Announce] Free eTickets for LinuxTag 2007 in Berlin

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed May 9 09:23:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

the strongSwan project will be present with a booth at the forthcoming
LinuxTag 2006 which will take place from May 30 to June 2 in Berlin.
For details on this largest European Open Source event see

   http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/en/

I will give a talk on strongSwan's IKEv2 capabilities on
Friday June 1, 11:00-12:00

http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/en/conf/events/vp-freitag/details.html?talkid=93

The LinuxTag organizers allotted us a couple of eTickets that
we can give away to our strongSwan users. If you are interested
in an eTicket that will give you access to the LinuxTag exhibition
and conference during all 4 days, please send me a short email
stating how many tickets you need and I'll send you an invitation
for the download of your tickets. Please be aware that the tickets
must be fetched within 48 hours after receiving the invitation!

See you at LinuxTag!

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org

CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)