[strongSwan] NATing around a subnet conflict

Tom Rymes trymes at rymes.com
Tue Sep 15 22:40:03 CEST 2020

On 09/15/2020 4:47 AM, Tobias Brunner wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
>> Any help and pointers to the appropriate documentation would be appreciated.
>
> Please have a look at the ikev2/net2net-same-nets test scenario [1].
>
> Regards,
> Tobias
>
> [1] https://www.strongswan.org/testing/testresults/ikev2/net2net-same-nets/

Thank you so much for the link, Tobias, it's a big help. There doesn't
seem to be a copy of the "mark_updown" script for sun defined under the
/etc/ipsec.conf file.

I'll eventually figure out how to recreate it on my own, but if there's
already a version floating around, it would be quite helpful in tying
the whole thing together.

Many thanks,

Tom