[strongSwan] Is there a sources.list for latest StrongSwan?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 16:29:38 CET 2019

Hello,

I'm using StrongSwan on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.  The packaged StrongSwan version
is still 5.6.2 and has now fallen quite behind.

FreeRaduis offers a seamless way to install the latest version on Ubuntu:

echo 'deb http://packages.networkradius.com/releases/ubuntu-bionic
bionic main' >> /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 0x41382202
apt update
apt full-upgrade -y

Is there something similar for StrongSwan, where I could seamlessly upgrade
it to the latest version? Or is the only way to download and compile the
binary?

Many Thanks,
Houman