[strongSwan] Is it possible to see which IP addresses the VPN users are accessing?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:19:26 CEST 2019

Hello Noel,

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I started looking into
ulogd2. Tutorials and documentation seem a bit scarce, but I'm sure I will
find my way around it eventually. If you have a good recommendation
please let me know.

Do you recommend keeping ulogd2's logs locally or rather feed them into a
local LogStash?  I wonder which one is faster and less resource hungry.

Many Thanks,
Houman