[strongSwan] attr_sql-plugin mysql_client crash when IP_pooling

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Wed Apr 25 17:06:43 CEST 2018

Hi Mike,

> When many client at the same time want to get a tunnel the Charon crashes.
>
> Do you have seen anything like that before?

Looks like someone had the same issue last year [1] and [2].

> Could it help to use /libmysqlclient.so.20?

Don't know.

> What else can we do?

Don know that either.  Maybe it's a bug in our plugin or in
libmysqlclient (if you search for "mysql_ping segmentation fault" you'll
find several reports, most quite old, though).

Regards,
Tobias

[1] https://lists.strongswan.org/pipermail/dev/2017-September/001842.html
[2] https://lists.strongswan.org/pipermail/dev/2017-October/001847.html