[strongSwan] Windows ikev2 conn, eap_identity ignored

Giuseppe De Marco giuseppe.demarco at unical.it
Mon Oct 23 12:56:11 CEST 2017

Hi,

I faced that there are no attr_sql support on standard Debian 9 packages.

ipsec statusall also prints all the available plugins, having already
installed all the available strongswan debian packages.
So, on Debian 9 we cannot have more then this:

loaded plugins:
charon test-vectors ldap pkcs11 aesni aes rc2 sha2 sha1 md5 rdrand random
nonce x509 revocation constraints pubkey pkcs1 pkcs7 pkcs8 pkcs12 pgp
dnskey sshkey pem openssl gcrypt af-alg fips-prf gmp agent xcbc cmac hmac
ctr ccm gcm curl attr kernel-netlink resolve socket-default connmark farp
stroke vici updown eap-identity eap-aka eap-md5 eap-gtc eap-mschapv2
eap-radius eap-tls eap-ttls eap-tnc xauth-generic xauth-eap xauth-pam
tnc-tnccs dhcp lookip error-notify certexpire led addrblock unity

This means, to me but every suggestion could be appreciated, that the only
way to get a persistent pool lease system is to compile strongswan with
--enable--attr-sql

Thank you, I'll bring more usefull informations after all this, such the
setup notes
A huge setup migration is gonna to begin!