[strongSwan] strongswan on kernel 4.14

Tom Rymes trymes at rymes.com
Sat Dec 16 17:07:39 CET 2017

Kamil,

The IPFire project is working with an upgraded 4.14 kernel in testing and noticed that IPSec traffic does not flow if compression is enabled. Disabling compression restores normal operation.

I don't know what causes it, but you might try disabling compression and see if that solves your problem.

Tom