[strongSwan] PKCS#12 and leftid

Jacques Monin jacques.monin01 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:05:22 CEST 2015

The RDN specifies C=FR, but I don't know if I have to do something more to
precise the encoding. Am I supposed to change it at the creation of the
x509, of the p12 or after ?

Moreover, I noticed that the Common Name is used as an unique identifier
for the certificate ? Is it possible to use it for leftid ?