[strongSwan] Setting PSK keys per connection endpoint via swanctl

Aniruddha Atale udev79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:52:06 CEST 2015

Hello,
Is there a way by which I can specify pre-shared-keys per connection
endpoint. I am looking at examples config files from
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/swanctl/ and it seems that I can
only specify PSK per host-ip and not per pair of IP.

In the example below, I have three hosts "home", "carol" and "dave". I want
host "home" to use different PSK key based on weather its talking to carol
or dave.

Is this possible? What would the file swanctl.conf file look like?

--
Thanks,
Aniruddha

-- swanctl.conf example --

secrets {

  ike-home {

      id = 192.168.0.1
      secret = 0pBpZAZqEN6Ti9sqt4ZP5EWqrt
   }

 ike-carol {
id = 192.168.0.100 secret = 0sFpZAZqEN6Ti9sqt4ZP5EWcqx } ike-dave { id =
192.168.0.200 secret = 0sjVzONCF02ncsgiSlmIXeqhGN }

}