[strongSwan] Strong swan 5.1.1 and Windows XP

Lupi Loop lupitheloop at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:43:49 CET 2014

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Unfortunately we need this machine to be on XP.

Attached go the Strongswan and Shrew log for the connection.

Notation in the logs:

X.X.X.X Is the public IP address of the Strongswan Server

Client is a Windows XP virtual machine with local address 10.0.2.15,
the host is a Windows 7 machine being A.A.A.A  its public IP address

VPN uses address in the 10.10.10.0/24 network

Cheers