[strongSwan] Anyone got strongSwan working with Aruba Networks (as a Aruba VIA client)?

Jerry Lundström jerry.lundstrom at iis.se
Mon Apr 28 08:31:57 CEST 2014

Hi all,

With the upgrade to Ubuntu 14.04 using strongSwan 5.1.2 it looks like I
actually now are getting a connection... but it fails on the client side
due to a certification check:

negotiated TLS 1.0 using suite TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
server certificate does not match to '<user or VPN DN>'
sending fatal TLS alert 'access denied'

With aaa_identity set it says that the server certificate does not match
it and without it checks against the VPN DN I set, none match.

Can I enable some debug option to see what certificate it is receiving?

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - Software Engineer
.SE - The Internet Infrastructure Foundation