[strongSwan] overlapping redundant subnets

Patrick Hemmer strongswan at stormcloud9.net
Mon Apr 8 15:21:29 CEST 2013

The reauth=no seems to have solved the issue. I thought I had tried
this, but thinking back on it, I think I screwed up the test.

However listing all the subnets in a single CHILD_SA did not create a
mesh network between the 2 gateways. I'm assuming it would work fine if
none of the subnets overlap, but since mine are overlapping it seems to
just choose the subnet with the largest mask.

Thanks :-)

-Patrick