[strongSwan] leftsourceip with strongswan 4.5.1 in database mode

Fabrice Barconnière fabrice.barconniere at ac-dijon.fr
Mon Nov 26 11:29:12 CET 2012

Hello,

Could you tell me if it is possible to force the source address of the
IP packets leaving the gateway through the outer interface to take on
the IP address of the inner interface in database mode ?
I've found this in the documentation :
http://www.strongswan.org/docs/readme4.htm §2.4 but leftsourceip does
not exist in peer_config table.
My configuration :
Sphynx gateway has 2 network's cards.
Amon gateway has 4 interfaces.
One SA between Sphynx and Amon (peer_config)
Tunnels between :
     Sphynx_eth1 and Amon_eth1
     Sphynx_eth1 and Amon_eth2
     Sphynx_eth1 and Amon_eth3
On Amon, the src ip route is set by the first connected child_config
with the Amon_ethX IP.
How can i force Amon_ethX IP for the peer_config in the database ?