[strongSwan] Strongswan and Second Authentication

T Cheung tccheung1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:41:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to configure second authentication.  Somehow I wasn't able
to find any example of it, even though ipsec.conf instructions contain bits
and pieces on this.

As far as I can understand so far, I think the only relevent info is in the conn
section of ipsec.conf, and an extra key file in ipsec.secrets.  Here are the
additional info I added to conn section:

--leftcert2
--rightcert2
--rightid2
--rightauth2

Is there anything else?  It will be most helpful if there is a working example
without second authentication, and a similar one with second authentication.

Thanks,
Terry