[strongSwan] Load testing plugin with EAP ( received netlink error: )

Narendra K A naren.ka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:39:33 CET 2012

When i increase the iterations or initiators value, the tunnels which are
down because of this netlink error are increasing. I tried with initiators
5 and iterations 100, now out of 500 only 442 tunnels were UP remaining
tunnels are down because of the above same reason, can someone tell me what
might be wrong and where ?