[strongSwan] Strongswan + OS X (Cisco IPsec) + default route?

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Fri Aug 24 10:44:05 CEST 2012

Hi Ben,

> I've found a few hacks that require installing custom applescript to
> override the default route, but I'm hoping there's a cleaner, better
> way. Any suggestions?

The best way to set up split tunneling with OS X is to use the Cisco
Unity extensions. These allow you to define (on the responder) which
subnets to include into the tunnel, but we currently don't support them.
We might bring support for it in a future release, but not sure yet when
this will happen.