[strongSwan] Pluto clears SAD and SPD on exit

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Nov 8 21:13:33 CET 2010

Привет Владимир,

pluto has been rather ruthless concerning the flushing of all
XFRM policies and states from the very beginning, because the daemon
is not able to keep a total track of its own IPsec policies and security
associations. If you want to disable the flushing you can remove
the starter_netkey_cleanup() call in starter.c (implemented in
starter/netkey.c):

http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=blob;f=src/starter/starter.c;h=c3ba54f1d3a52c90382d6951c5e22b105fbfb64c;hb=HEAD#l430

Regards

Andreas