[strongSwan] IPSec on mobile connection with dynamic ip.

Anton warm at stack.ru
Wed Jul 21 18:02:27 CEST 2010

Log in attach (cut from /var/log/message.log, ip-addresses are little changed).

I did pppoe-stop, wait for ipsec dpd detects, start pppoe-start, wait ... then ipsec update.
after ipsec update tunnel was established but did not work (old polices ?) and after ipsec restart all worked
again.

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head