[strongSwan-dev] HA: sync issue

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Tue Mar 10 15:16:24 CET 2015

Hi Emeric,

> For your information, removing the ike sa if the configuration is missing solves this problem.

> +                                       this->cache->delete(this->cache, ike_sa);
> +                                        charon->ike_sa_manager->checkin_and_destroy(
> +                                                      charon->ike_sa_manager, ike_sa);
> +                                        ike_sa = NULL;

Thanks for the patch. I agree that this makes sense; I just haven't seen
that in the wild.

AFAICS the cache delete is redundant, as the ike_state_change() hook in
ha_ike.c should take care of that. I've pushed a slightly modified patch
[1] to master.

[1]http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commitdiff;h=438318c6