[strongSwan-dev] Porting to uClinux no-mmu ARM M3

Deven Balani devenbalani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:45:09 CET 2015

Hello,

I am trying to port strongswan v5.3.5 to uClinux+no-mmu (ARM Cortex
M3) platform using Code Sorcery GCC toolchain (Sourcery G++ Lite
2010q1-189).

Has anyone tried it before ?

I'm using following configure command line -
CFLAGS="-Os -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb" LDFLAGS="-Os -mcpu=cortex-m3
-mthumb" ./configure --prefix= --host=arm-uclinuxeabi
--enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes --enable-monolithic

However, since uClinux doesn't support shared library, I get below
compiler errors -
"undefined reference to dlxxxx" from
strongswan-5.3.5/src/libstrongswan/plugins/plugin_loader.c

Any suggestions and comments are most welcome.

Thanks in advance,

- Deven