[strongSwan-dev] IPv6 address with :: replacing a single 16bit null word

Fedor Babkin fedor.babkin at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 21:26:48 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Thanks for a quick reply. Basically it's fine we have a workaround available. I think if there is an upstream patch fixing the issue, it should be possible to back port if necessary (I don't expect affected files to change much). How would you suggest to proceed? Should I raise a bug for tracking?

Regards,
Fedor