[strongSwan-dev] Question about Nat and IPcomp

Thomas Klute thomas2.klute at uni-dortmund.de
Sun Dec 22 14:53:08 CET 2013

Am 20.12.2013 03:59, schrieb Robin:
> Hello everyone, I am new member here.
> When I use strongswan I find something conflict about IPcomp and UDP encapsulating.
>
> After I checked mail list, some one says it's a Linux implement bug
> but no one point out what's the problem exectly is.
>
> Is this problem cause by Rfcs (IPcomp and UDP  encapsulating) or original IPSec implement?

I have a working setup with both NAT traversal and IPcomp, so I'm fairly
sure that there is no fundamental conflict between the two. ;-)

If you can provide more information about your problem, like error
messages, kernel and Strongswan versions, configuration and log files
(make sure to remove private information, e.g. encryption keys!),
someone here might be able to help you.

Regards,
Thomas