[strongSwan-dev] StrongSwan Implementation Modification

Daniel Migault mglt.biz at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:54:54 CEST 2012

Hi Nasir,

We have been working strongSwan to extend MOBIKE for  Mobility,
Multihoming and Multiple Interfaces. We worked on strongSwan 4.3, if
you think that may help you on  3, we can make out wiki page
available.

Looking at item 1 and 2, we are also interested on information on the
Kernel SPD structure and classes that access to the SPD. We want to
check how to re-order the SPD to modify the SPD match when the same
traffic selectors match the same Security Policy.

Regards,
Daniel